Wednesday, August 28

Weekly Wants: Dressy dreams

 I've been 'window' shopping a lot lately. More than house shopping! It is nearly fall, which I love, and I'm ready for lots of new clothes. Alas... I need to spend almost no money on clothes right now while we save toward a down payment. So I will continue window shopping. Here are some dresses I'm really coveting right now.



| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 |

My body really looks best in fit & flare and shift dresses. Luckily they always make such cute ones! 2 and 3 are probably too short, but otherwise these would be great for work! I think 4 and 6 are my favorites for right now, but 5 (though covered in candy) makes me feel wintery and I love that.

2 comments:

  1. i adore these mod and vintage styles!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally feel you on window shopping! I love number 5!

    ♥ Brittney @ True Vintage Love
    http://www.truevintagelove.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment, I read and appreciate each one!