Tuesday, May 20

TARGET IMPULSE BUYS

I took a quick (yeah right!) trip to Target today. My first in weeks, I'm so proud of my willpower!

Anyway, as I innocently wandered down the makeup & lotion aisles I grabbed a few products to try out:
- Jergens BB Body Perfecting Skin Cream
- L'Oreal True Match LUMI foundation
- and a Maybelline eyeshadow single in Vanilla.

I'm really excited about this lotion! I've heard good things and I tried it out tonight. I'll let you know how I like it and what benefits I see after I've used it for the advertised 5 days.

My current foundation is too dark for me, but the darkest the line comes in (Neutrogena brand) so this is my first try at a light foundation this summer! Let the games begin. I really like the L'Oreal BB Cream I use (review coming later this month), so I have high hopes for this one!

I'm always on the hunt for the BEST cheap white eyeshadow. I haven't tried it out yet, but I'll take it for a spin in the next two days!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment, I read and appreciate each one!