Thursday, August 30

Wedding Details: bridesmaid proposals

In the spirit of my MOH proposal, I made cards for my bridesmaids! I limited the size of the card to just a tri-fold rather than an accordion. I still put fun, ridiculous paper doll-type outfits on one side, but instead of scrapbooking pictures on the other I just wrote out the proposal. You'll remember that on the MOH proposal the actual 'proposal' part was on a separate printed card.

Construction was the same, simply attach the cardboard pieces together with paper on one side, and go crazy decorating. I also made a simple envelope for these cards. Here are some pictures of my sister's:


I'll add pictures of the other soon, but I forgot to take a picture of the front of the card! I'll have to ask Brittany to take one and send it to me.

Did anyone else do something special to ask their girls?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment, I read and appreciate each one!