Friday, July 6

Shenanigans!

This weekend Hailey is off on a road trip to visit her brother and I am off on a camping trip to celebrate my birthday. Sadly these two things had to coincide, woefully leaving me to go camping for my birthday without Hailey for a second year is a row!

When we come back I'm sure there will be takes of excitement and pictures of chaos and such.
I might get around to taking some sweet outfit photos. You know, some day.

Also, I'll put up some pictures and a quick how-to of the sweet card I made Hailey in which I asked her to be my maid of honor! (spoiler alert: she said yes!) This also means many more wedding related DIYs in the near future...

Any how. Off to camp out in the wilds of Idaho. What are you up to this weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment, I read and appreciate each one!